Absence
Friday, January 26, 2007

First I must say I am a human.
Next I must say not all injury need to go to see a doctor to get MC
Third I must say pls treat us with respect!
I noe u seriously dunnoe why I said such stuff anyway I will come back to it later.
Today we had PE but first we measured height and is like everyone EVERYONE not grown but SHRUNK halaylooyaa.... a case that never happen before. Ok...
DOTS...
Nth much happen but I walk really slow today and TLQ kept pulling me and ran OMG my leg hurt like siao for a while. Can't go cca in such a state, agree?
I reached home took bath came up wad the _____some teacher phoned and talked to me mum bout y i nv go cca. Then they say must have MC or PARENTS LETTER. Then they say go see doctor. I was like do they noe not all the leg pain need to see doctor not like I sprained or broke it can? Some ppl dun issue u MC those kind of at home ones u noe. Then me mum complained y return home so late they sae they 6 already let us go the fact is it was alwaes5++ near 6 then they release or finally we have changed and leave school. Hello that release at 6 started on wed only lar right...
Want to explode liao can u show concern and not chase after us for MCs lols wad kind of thing is this?


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D