post
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh god seriously I wanna sit in wheelchair cause I seriously did hurt my leg in NPCC cause I may be walking normally but in fact it is pain! Anyway, today had this damn boring lang arts lesson what similarity and differences between the pics shown.Lols. Totally dioas diao lar right!
OOOps I sacred yen and she sia dao siao dao ku.Get it?Kinda chimnology right?Let me explain.
I scared yen and she cried but I made her laugh until she cry further haasss.luckily my stamina better I laugh oso nv cry suppose I am the most gigglish out of the four of us...
You know there is this smart board in school yea well it is kinda touch screen computer with whiteboard functions too and it is the size of the whiteboard I dunnoe how to explain but then...nvm. Moi teacher got so tired of it cause she has difficulty cleaning the board. Spastic board.
Can't go Npcc tomorrow.Good luck squadmates!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D