Real lessons
Monday, January 15, 2007

Real lessons had started and I was like cool! But then I still cannot who we got for history I totally shocked diao! Today Mr Tan was going to have high blood pressure liao. Chee How, Wei Qiang they all are like sooooo crappy I laugh till stomachache liaos haasss. But seriously I still feel rather sleepy in soem lessons. Comp lesson was rather cool cause the whiteboard thingy was sooo cool u can...I dunnoe how to sae but well u go c for urself. Jess liek the comp teacher's voice. HAHA! Jess u envious? Dun envious lar ur voice oso very nice so dun envious. Jia You 2H! for 2OO7!!!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D