Happy valentine!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy valentine! I gave and got alot of things. I love the green container especially cause it is damn cool lar... anyways, yen's gift was sooo cute it is a snowy ghost yar u noe snowman plus ghost. K lols.
Anna Bell made cookies and I was sooo impressed but I cannot help myself to eating it it was too beautiful Ahhh anna bell i wanna cry liaos!
During PDP was very funny we were like drawing monkeys then we suddenly recall this banana cheer, we modified it and it became:
Bananas in the world united,
Peel bananas, peel peel bananas,
Chop bananas, chop chop bananas,
Smash bananas, smash smash bananas,
Scoop bananas, scoop scoop bananas,
Drink bananas, drink drink bananas,
Eat bananas, eat eat bananas,
Digest bananas, gest(jess)gest(jess) bananas,(jess pretended to be angry-ha)
Excreit bananas, creit creit bananas.
HAAASSSS I laugh like mad lar...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D