Air pistol course
Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wed. Air pistol course. My feeling? Well.
At first, excited.
After reaching, nervous.
After shooting at the black area, happy.
After the course a bit pissed but relieved.
Meet Hui Min outside popular. Though she was late but at least I nv wait too long. Procceed to buy sweets. Miss a bus, Huimin blur dao went wrong lane. A person ask me how to go to science center and I was like tell u u also dunnoe bring u there also not possible, How? Bus came and I boarded suddenly huimin and I realised we could just ask her to ask the bus driver.Lol.
NVM that is not just it at the bus stop outside library, Raymeo and jonathan boarded the bus. Horrendous. Reach school did obstacle course and circuit...then sir came and we went to Home Team NS. The person brief us and then we tried shooting.
What the the pistol so heavy. Then lee theng did sth funny. The water dispenser should push the button she went to pull it. Ha!
Then we went home.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D