the day
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I changed my phone and number. But though I wrote it on the MSN no one seems to noe bout it. Sianz. I have not been updating the blog, pai seh but I am slacking.
Monday got cross country but then I need not run. Haasss. Classmates all pissed off cause I can leave early too.
Ppl I c during the race:
1. Many
2. Tired
3. Sick
4. Fainting
Lee Theng and I were jia youing the others well we are rather slack. But.... we got mosquito bites...sad...itchy...irritating...aiya wadeva it is I sia dao when there are like 3 ambulance and the casualties are really serious. Faint!
CCA was PT then lecture then nth much. But we did PT together with the seniors. I realised that while running they got rhythm one soo cool! Haass, but the sec1s kenna scolding.
1. they are so slack
2. they do not respond
3. they are not enthu
But i believe they are still improving...jia you sec1s u are experiencing wad we did before but last time we got coporal punishments u dun have so jia you!
Itc coming looking forward.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D