Project
Friday, March 16, 2007

Thursday we went to yong en house,me and TLQ
we bought cup noodles to her house as our lunch later, TLQ thought we went to wrong apartment, then yen saw us then she called us, her sis was cute, though she is fierce to the secong yougest sister.Ask her why she say I wont understand till I live with her sister...
Lunch we had cup noodle and her mum prepared sunny-side upegg for yen, her sis and me.
Tlq did not want one. We did project adn then we danced. Not really we but me and TLQ.
Next day still got project went Michelle house to do. Her house got a great deal of things stacked Then saw her two younger twin brother, they very mischievous. Michelle very patient with them making her a nice sis. We did the ppt and everything within 3-4hrs. Then we went Bukit Panjang plaza for luch at Mac. Her mum treated us...so nice! Now I noe y shao wei wanna bring her bro home liao..they are cute but then they irritates ppl...haix...
I went home after lunch but then Seah Li Qin went back to do lang arts with them.
I came back to pia my report and math!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D