sore day
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am having a very bad sore throat, losing my voice and all. (I wanna my voice back, and I can only have it back when I recover so jia you to me...haass) I went to CCA though.

During cd, we had this quizz, we were split into two groups and then we ask each other questions. My group lost, but then, I was so bored throughout actually. Then my group started saying that they saw wei sheng running on the track: wei sheng=bangla + running=dash =bangladash. I was dotting there.

Follow up was PT, I seriously am wondering how many pumpings and sit-ups we did but I hurt my back, so painful, Our shoe laces were tied together and we did pumping and sit-up and also running in that state... I fell but then it was damn funny and fun. We had this tu-tu jumping jets. It goes like this "1 tu-tu,3tu-tu ; tu-tu tu-tu,3 tu-tu ; 3 tu-tu,3 tu-tu; tu-tu tu-tu, 3 tu-tu...so on" So all even turns we start with tu-tu. We succeeded and I think it was so fun! Hope to do it again.

I seriously am missing my voice, it is hard for me to speak like this. Argh!!! Help me!!! Jiesiling help... sniff. I wanna bake cookies and jiesiling soo nice. She look after me by making sure I dun eat the unhealthy food though I did and pissed her off, sorry darling, I wont do that again!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D