Unlucky
Friday, March 23, 2007

Shocked diao... today was rather unlucky for me... firstly, I was told we are not going road safety park anymore because the primary school cancelled their trip. Then I realised I never bring moi ws to school siao diao... During CCA we had a game of changing parade and then a surprised test.
But it is not like I wasn't lucky cause the surrounding students all kena called by teacher to answer question except me....phew. Then, we had Drill that put and end to our CCA. We left at 5pm. Yay!
P.E, I was hurt again, lols always like that one lor.
On bus I told lee theng a story cause we were disscussing on sth so I came up with a story:
"One Day, the teacher ask the class who is Farah? A student replied," She is a girl 2 room away."
The teacher repeated her question and the student siad," She is faggot."
The teacher repeated her question again. The answers that followed respectively each time the teacher repeat her question was:
She is a faggot
She is a maggot
She is a old haggard
She is a si san ba
She is a bitch.
Finally the teacher ask who the fucking hell is this girl?
The student replied, "She is....(silence) Faggot. And on top of that thanks for contributing 20 cents to the class fund." End of story"
Lee Theng laughed at it...lols... And ying ling said that si min is the ball for the bowling cause she got no experience and took part in the competition of bowling. Haaasss


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D