Vulgar?
Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am so damn the pissed can... wad only we sae vulgarities. Total rubbish lar. Almost everyone in school speak vulgarit and why does she alwaes pick on the sec2? Feel like saeing "fish" to her lar!
In class, Mavis accidentally said oh shit then mrs chan talked to us about it, it was rather funny. TLQ and I started saeing the advertisement in a certain country goes like this:
When going to the fishing fishing, remember to bring ur fishing fishing rod to catch the fishing fishing fish.
There are more but then, ummm.... so TLQ and I were laughing so madly she nearly cried. fishing is the replacement of the f word. Mrs Chan told us that there is this coutry who alwaes end sentences with the f word... so open but then vry funny. Imgaine this
Hi man have u eaten ur f lunch?
Yo! How is ur f- ing fever?
Faint. Sotong and Tlq zi lian on bus again haix..... TLQ and I were so xin tong about our phone cause yen and jess slam down our phone. Dun do tt k? Hurts u noe...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D