|
change! Tuesday, April 24, 2007 I am feeling damn spastic today. Things just happens unexpectedly dun they? Yesterday I was like damn pissed? Nearly box her up but didn't i must REN3 u noe, dun wanna end up in the air- con room next to the hall. So sorry TLQ i shouted at u yesterday, casue I was darn unhappy lar... sorry, sorry, sorry. Lightning rick alert in the morning, making the whole day in school so dark n dull. Sian... wanted to see SLQ present, stupid lightning humph! Sitting arrangment in class was changed. Put to sit at corner, hate it!!! I wanna opposed, I hate sitting near windows. Feel so sad lar! Haix, then thought of New South Whales feel like commiting suicide... jk jk... later xiao xin will cry, cannot die. Xin Hui and I chatting, then saw this group of people trying to throw sth from the first floor to the third, mission accomplishe in the end just a few mins before teh New South Whales start. TLQ must speed up a little, do things so slow nearly die waiting for her. Went je and had waffles. The bus 97 ride makes me feel like vomitting Oh No! Ying Xuan came up to me and said merry christmas, I was like huh???!!! NVM, lols... |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |