down
Friday, April 13, 2007

I am facing the downwest period in my whole life. For my promo I seriously think that I am going to flunk it... never study for the test lar! Hix... what am I gonna do? I saw one of my squadmate cheating by flipping the manual book in frotn of him for answers... i am soo disappointed in him, is the passing of promo really more important than honesty? I think that doing the best in the promo is really more important than passing it though I hope to pass if possible. I am keeping my finger cross that we will all pass. Can't seems to cheer up how? Hui Min saw the cheating first than she told me, I was like wad? why must he cheat? I hope it will not happen again!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D