NTH much
Friday, April 20, 2007

I happen to find this pic and think it is kinda cute!
OMG who can help me??? I am stuck in front of the comp forgetting some things thought last year about the adobe photoshop, going mad, making background for Flash. But then come to think of it, Jess got more difficult stuff to do, sorry jess, feeling so guilty all over.
Today the speaker the first one toking bout being short and all that, he was damn funny. I think it was the most comfortable speech and not formal speech I heard, anyways, the other speaker was so formal... lols... This holiday need to pia my weekend hmk, I need a pair of hands to lift up my weight, I need someone to give me ideas, if he was here it would be different, but he is so far away from me...
Jia You to everyone for coming exams!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D