today!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nothing much happened today, though I feel rather depressed. I seriously dunnoe how am I gonna pass tomorrow's chem, how? Though the teacher says that we just needa memorise, my chem equation is damn lousy, die liao lor. Assemby today in the lt1. Saddening, behind me was wei ping, wilson, chee how and malcom. Next to me was yong en and michelle. The guy behind kicked my chair then he kicked too hard, TLQ felt he impact nad ask who kicked the chair. That wilson went pulling my rubber band, I had to retie my hair. Tomorrow still got CID ppt. Wonder how to survive, anyway, stayed back today for the CID thingy. Took some photos...
Say cheese and post...lols li qins and me!
Finally our very own class tee so chio!

Own classmates'work...oso very cute right?
Cute bugs bunny...drawn by Gloria and Jie Le soo... cute!



2Hot2handle rox...






(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D