happen?
Thursday, May 17, 2007

After the nightmare was over, I am seriously still pissed!!! Cannnot help it but still... wed is assembly programme day. I miss my primary school assembly badly casue it is always very interesting but now, it is talks, talks and more talks, I nearly fall asleep can. This time round was the talk on the eye thingy. The speaker speak so softly, and like singing lullaby. God help lar. At least the one on playing musical instrument was much nicer. Furthermore, I sit till my leg pain like siao lar...haix seriously, i really miss primary school assembly. SHE new album release le, wu yue tian damn nice!!! The album so cool! HAAASSS love it lots u noe, Nvm i siao liao, haass.
Today got health screening, missed my break, hungry like hell, after school went to eat Kobayashi. It rained so heavily but after we cross the road the rain turn smaller lols. Mr Suresh lesson is damn the long, cause he oso took the geog lesson. Aiyo I practically slept liao haass....
CCA tomorrow!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D