last day
Monday, May 07, 2007


OMG!!! I am over the moon now. Seriously, exams are OVER!!! Damn happy lar. Went JEC with jess they all, happened to sit on the same bus as Jillian they all. Then the SaSa admitted that Maria is very close to her/him. HAAASS...finally he/she admitted. Took neos with Jess, yen and tlq. Just realised there are lots of new machines. So chio!!! But nv try up...sad...I am rather worried of my math result. Nvm, forget, forget, forget!!!
Today is NPCC day... had to wake up damn early, feel so sleepy can. Haix... but luckily all was smooth but I find it very funny when they asked can they leave the parade ground liao when the commander said Baris Sedia, keluar baris. LOLS. Very funny lar, but nvm, I thought i was going to pass out during the parade, I can feel myself trembling, haass.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D