nth
Thursday, May 31, 2007


Choc choc, hershey is Tlq the other mine, which is nicer?

Same name? Different drink!


SHE new album cums with this chio!

I dunnoe wad i did but now i noe how i made this flower cube!!! Pro haaa.... JK

An apple sooo small, smaller than my cap!!! Cutezzz...

A flower??? I dun think so... it is a highlighter...cool right haass

This time i start off by showing pics... today had been very busy for me. Finaaly i could rest. Still fretting about science though...oh dear oh dear...how??? AH nvm... Had lots of fun these few days, watched pirates of carribean with Chantel, the show is damn nice and funny. Recommended. We bought chips in but could not finish. The neo machine we use very lan4 all the pen not working lar. lame diao... going to watch mayday concert this sat at expo. I wanna drink wadever!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D