Today
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not feeling very well today. It is so terrible, but still I endured. My chinese result shocked me, I shall keep my finger close for the rest of the subject too.. tomorrow is the grading of our project, wonder how it is. But I am very proud of the shopping centre. Way to go Mission HEB!!!
Wish everyone luck on fri when getting back both history and amth paper. Jia You. Met my ex-classmate Joyce. She cut her hair short but she was chatting and laughing very loudly with her frens on bus. But I still must be impressed by her courage and bravery. Wanna watch liang bai bang mei nu!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D