school reopen
Wednesday, June 27, 2007


The luminous sheep pieces placed in a shape of a "S" !!!

S.H.E on the front cover!!! So pretty right?

Hui Min + mine sushi plates....

Hui Min's strawberry oreo ice- cream. Yummy!

READY for the air pistol shoot!!!

The words here is printed on the back of my shirt--- NO RULES!!!
Ahhhhh!!!!! I am so sorry, too tired to blog these few days, anyway, maybe I will try posting at least two at one go, haaaa, sort of crazy. I know, anyway, school reopened( Sad) no more sleeping late. O man... Haaasss, but glad to see 2Hots. Did not went for class chalet, feeling rather sad. But, there will always be a second time!!! Way to Go!!!






(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D