shoot
Thursday, June 14, 2007

Guess wad!!!???
Today is air pistol course, return journey by ourselves, sian. Wilson sae he got motion sickness so when he saw the bus got 26 stop he immedately sae NO! Haaasss, i very tired le so took that bus, at least I did not get sick lar, so nvm. I got improvement!!! Sooooo happy. My hands not as suan1 as before leh dunnoe y will not get tired. But then i make weisheng jump. Pai seh lar. I did not noe how i manage to shoot that bullet and hit the small tin of bullets which overturn and fall right into the range, ( my aiming very good right? in a bad sense) I oso stunned diao but weisheng was worst he practically jumped. Then the teacher say I wanna shoot wei sheng, haaass. That is not true!!! Sorry lar will not happen again. At least I did not miss so i got 10 holes, 4 holes i shot twice. Ha! Pro right? kidding lar....
Tomorrow going out with hui min!!! Yippy going to the ri ben cun u noe the 99cents one? Very near my house leh. So cool, very excited le...haaasss.. My phone charging so cannot upload pics, next time bah!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D