Back
Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Jess and I, way to little India!!!

Song Jin cam back from China... snap!

Chantel and me at KFC...

Chels and wei qi...besties!

Haass chels will be pissed if she sees this...
If I rememebered correctly, I mentioned my ex-classmate came back to Singapore. These are the pics we took during gathering. It was fun though rather late le. Went little india today, I think the lady finger I ate got problem, I was having a terrible stomachache. But the food is nice!!! Mdm say must produce mc. But my house got medicine! Think I will give parent letter. More fun will be coming this week!!! Tomorrow is CIP, then later thurs is camp, fri break camp! Looking forward haassss...





(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D