Happy Birthday to meeeee
Tuesday, July 31, 2007


See the dua pai jess???? haaasss

From land animals to sea ones haaasss...

Jess wishes...

The nice Yen, Tlq, Ya Wen and Eve eve wishes!!!

SOTONG sOtOnG!!! kawaii!!!

Tortoise on a pig, weird combi...
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to meee
Happy Birthday to me!!!
It is the
LAST DAY OF JULY
which means, I am a year older, cool huh? But still I am young haaasssss..... LOLs.
This year, the presents I get can open a mini ZOOOOOOOO!
But I am soooo happee this year. Thank You all my darlings, my dear friends!!!
Today is a CCA day, my squadmates wanted to sabo me but they did not
Haaassss
We played with the ZINC bag I got for my bdae. It has got fingers you know,
Middle finger
Cheeze!!!
Lame diao...
Yo man
Can all be done with the fingers of the bunny bag, soooo funny.
Esp when Wei Ping took and make those funny funny expressions. All the above finger signs are invented by him, haaaaassss.
Then I did the xi shua shua dance, making jess to laugh like hell. CID we did the shapes and picture (tangram). My group went mad liao we were like:
This fat square must slim down, go taff club, the parallelogram must grow fatter, Haaasss....
Super fun.
O and today CCA we even had outdoor lesson, niceeeee :)
:)_:)_:)_<3_<3_:))_:)) size="5">HaPpY BiRtHdAy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D