hip hop
Monday, July 16, 2007

The elective programmes starts today. But it oso ends today. I got into hip hop, none of the people I noe is in hip hop but thanks to xin man, she intro new frens to me. And I was not lonely after that. The teacher was very nice, funny. But very porn. The whole lesson was so porn can. But it is interesting, amusing. haaaasssss. The teacher oso taught lyrical jazz. Oso very nice, it is emo!!! He even choro for JJ, andn etc celebs. Cool right?
Haassss.... song jin came back on last wednesday or tuesday I forgot. It would be sunch a waste to miss a gathering with him. So went to arrange. We did meet and it was so cool! Mabel wanted to play cards but the time is too late le, anyway the funny thing is mabel and si hui forgot to press the bell and miss their stop. Haasasss.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D