nancy drew
Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAAAASSSS.... I remember when I was in primary school, Chantel and I luv to read nancy drew. I find it very interesting and exciting. Ok stop, I am not doing a book review but.... Nancy Drew's movie is out!!!! Went to watch it after the xingnan carnival. But before that Chels, Chant and me were taking neos. at around 12.30, we left JE then we hurried to JP. (We have not buy the ticket yet). Fortunately, though the queue was long, it was moving fast, within 5mins, we got our tickets!!! We reached just in time the advertisements ended. The moive starts!!!
Nancy Drew is damn chio lar can... so pretty!!! Argh, haass but I think I read that story before or maybe similar to that one. I grade it 10/10!!! Climax were everywhere. NICE! Harry Potter coming too yay! Went to Chels house after that, lots of pretty stuff, show it next time...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D