Attitude problem...
Friday, August 17, 2007

I cannot take it anymore, fancy calling himself a sir when he dun show justice and fariness himself? O, I forgot, he is suffering from lao ren chi dai zhen. Seems
like he dunnoe wad is call FIRST TIME, well first time means never before you do sth, etc.
Is he acting forgetful of wad? I mean, we said we were the first time
attending this course, and mind you we are here not to look at your stupid face which is damn long lar right... he kept asking questions like we noe like that, Yar right,
I mean if we noe would we still be attending this course? No right? Duh... trying to insult us when our eng is like better than his lar can... Wadeva, he just AP, heck care!
The dry shoot was so so lar, not very fun, or maybe, no fun at all. Dun enjoy it... The trigger was hard to push, no strength, gotta use two fingers, LOLS must go train!!! Si Min was
like giving that instructor the pissed off and bu shuang face. Way to go!!! Haasss... next week still got lor, sianzzz, no swimming , missed it= cannot go to the seven 11 with sotong, yen and TLQ. Awwww... never mind, there is always a next time. Haass.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D