Happy Teachers' Day
Friday, August 31, 2007







I noe it is teachers day... i noe i was suppose to be in pri school
But i got dental...sad right?
I met up with chantel after lunch with jess...
Chantel accompanied me to dental before going jp to meet chels and wei qi
We then watch ratatouille... it was damn nice and funny
Highly recommended! Haaasss...
I laugh like siao during the movie...
esp the part where the kitchen is filled with mice, cooking.
After the show, we went to chels house for dinner... but chantel could not come.
Chels maid cooked a sumptuous meal for us! very delicious, went home round 9.
Anyway, happy teachers day!




(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D