Practice shoot
Thursday, August 30, 2007

The first thing first, I noe I have not updated my blog like years, so I shall now, update!!!
Practice shoot was over, it was damn fun. I remembered that day was
SC investiture... ahhh i dunnoe how to spell lar...but sth like that ks, pai seh...
But we did not go, cause we got practice shoot!!! There were alot of school there, I
remembered yusof ishak was infront of us, i mean the school lar... saw fa yang, stunned
Haaasss, there were alot of ppl but it took quite fast for the front few schools to shoot.
RV was the third school, so our turn came quite fast. Anyways, my sir was nice! He did
not scold me or raised his voice, wonder if it was because I was behaving well or he is nice
but all i noe is he did not scold me like some sirs..haaasss lucky me. I was standing at the
end or maybe first of the row, so I can actually hear the command better. So shuang when
shooting... I wanna shoot more lehs, haaaasss. I had 11 in 0 out. one of the bullet
dunnoe fly where cause I thinkt the lost bullet was the first I shot when i forgot to align
myself, I hope i could be qualified for the competition. I wanna participate in the
shooting comp, haaasss. Jia you bahs!
11 in 0 out!!!!!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D