Shepherds pie
Monday, August 20, 2007


Shepherds pie, not the one we bake but an example...

Lalala... today is monday, we have P.E then home edu.
P.E : Acers Day work up(practice)
I seriously find the clip very amusing, I was wondering if it really is work up or dancing.
Nvm... We did not follow, well most of us.
So, stay back on wed lor...LOL, haix. Jesslyn said she likes randomness, so...

Home edu: shpherds pie...
My role: prepare the food, take care of potatoes, peel the skin off, wash all dishes( while weiqiang has all the fun:( again, as usual), add some flour and continue frying the meat, etc.
Actually it seems a lot right?
But most of the time I am at the basin...
Food is delicious, it smells really great!
Not burnt at all. Yes! Success!!! Haaass...

Random... :)


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D