ATC
Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I know I had not been posting... haaasss, pai seh...
Fri was promotion day, but I had to go back to school, cause of ATC.
Met hui min and lee theng at JE's popular... then we went to have some food before proceeding to the library. We slacked there for a while and then went to take 97, which came rather quickly. We found out that we are way too early, so we decided to go to Harbourfront, where I can buy one more bottle of water. Then we headed back to school.
Waited for everyone to arrive, and we boarded the bus, heading towards Changi
O, and before that Mr Oh even said Happy Bdae to lee theng...
Lee Theng's burfdae fell on the same day as the camp, haaassss
We sang burfdae song to her on bus. It was raining outside on the way
Simin started to get anxious, haass, it was funny. Cause her poncho
was yellow, then she say will make her stand out haaasss...
She was praying that the rain would stop LOLs.
We arrived at the camp site after a boat trip to the island and walked a few kilometres.
We bought our own dinner back at Singapore. After surrending pur valuables,
we sat at the corridor. One by one the diff schools came in.
There were Nan Hua, ACS, New Town, Clementi Town , Tanglin and one more,
I dunnoe wad that school is...haaass
We then moved on to the sec2 camp site which was further in. Tired.
Pitched tent, the ground was a slope, with trees around, diff to pitch into the soil.
After pitching, we had dinner. Sat on the soil. A cricket hop into Huimin's food,
Sir used Simin water bottle to stop the grasshopper from disturbing.
(Simin totally freak out le)Raymeo kicked the grasshopper. Damn funny.
The dinner was very cold and disgusting by then.
We split into groups. I was in the same as Lee Theng (G4). My group:
Total no. 17
No. of gals: 3
No. of boys: 14
(scarcity of gals!)
I try to recall the ppl in the group: Lee Theng
Ying Shiuan
Shannon (another guy)
Enci (I knew her, she's my fren)
Edmund
Jing Jie
Poven (dunnoe how to spell)
Rossland
Julian
Peng cheng (dunnoe how to spell, but sounds like this)
...My memory very bad, forget liaoz...
Day2 was where the fun came in. The previous night, we interact and
played Whacko. It is kinda wierd when I call Shannon when I am oso Shannon.
Buy never mind. Then our instructor made edmund run and hug a pole to do pole dance.
When he refused, he was made to copy the insrtuctor's action. It was very hilarious
and commical. 2nd day we had to cook rations. The baked bean and pineapple is
delicious, damn nice. Lee Theng lit up the fuels, The cooking then started.
Seriously, the previous night I could not sleep well. The ground was damn hard.
We did PT in the morning before breakfast. The shirt was dirty cause we did it on the soil.
... Hate it, but knida cool to do PT with so many ppl.The sirs were fierce.
My group did orienteering. Damn tired, walk few kilometres, very tiring. We went to 2 checkpoints
Next was kayaking, sad to say, I did not bring extra shoes!! Argh!
Walked into the sea to test buoyancy, can feel sand rushing in. Yucks!
Then a huge plastic was washed to the sore. Halfway, hit leg. yucks, my leg black diao
very disgusting can! Lee Theng was rather fed up during kayaking, cause
the wind keep bring us to elsewhere. Haas, pai seh lee theng, I yelled at u. SORRY!
Keep banging into ppl. That Shannon, I dry up liao he rowed and splash water on me
Wet again!!! Argh!! Haaass....O and the kayak got lots of ants :(
After that we went to do rope obstacles. I like it best liao. First got the maze.
It was reallly dark inside. Can't see a thing. Felt our way through. There was this instructor hiding somewhere and suddenly screamed behind us. The three of us gals scream, damn funny la.
The guys even funnier. They were being locked inside. One of them asked Shannon to
go down,so the sir outside said "go down? to where?" and shouted back in for them to
go upstair and take lift. It was damn funny. We played this lift the canon and shoot game.
Rock climbing was next, I managed to climb to the top Yay! SAD there was no
flying fox. But there was this thing where u sit on and wing down.
When we finish the whole obstacle, we were the first group to complete everything.
We had like 1hr of free time. Shuang! Then we had 1hr of dinner! More shuang. Then we had
campfire. I was so tired and sleepy by then. When we went back to tent, I fell asleep almost
instantly. The next day we had PT, breakfast, clean up. My group nad some other
group cleaning the tent finished first. So, we went to play this game where u run and lie
on the floor. The following ppl had to skip over the ppl lying on the floor. The sir said
if we step on someone we had to run 5 rounds around the track.Ha!
That did not happen. We had some briefing and move on to theother campsite where we
got back our valuables and prepare to go home, again by walking to the jetty.
So dead tired! But ATC was quite fun!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D