It is the journey of learning...
Thursday, October 25, 2007

The start of this learning thingy event, which, apparently was a rather big event begins on the
fateful wednesday.
Ended officially on thurs, which is today LOL...
There were presentations everywhere. I like the hall most. It was games set up by sec2 classes.
2A: I not sure wad it was, did not visit
2B: Charrade, I think, did not manage to play...
2c: Dunnoe... but they got this black garbage back acting as curtains or some sort...
2D: Tiring... Sth like treasure hunt, but a very mini amazing race. 4 Stops. (I manage to guess correctly the person eating sweet. Yay... no pumpings and pull ups for me. Ha!)
2E: I think is the wad CSI or sth, got to do with some crime investigation one la...
2F: The shooting game
2G: Did not visit their booth, dunnoe wad happen there
2H: My class!!! Sth similar to I sketch. It is fun lor...
2I: Haunted House, it was not as scary as the ATC one. So I was laughing thru it... But it does need a lot of preparation, so they deserve to win.
2J: The wad guess word game, very funny one, Ya Wen like it alot, she was very amused...
2K: Some math game I heard, nv try it
2L: Dun even noe where it was, did not try...
I must say the presentation was rather special for the forensic science. Cause the scene was rather real.
Impressed!
That was about all I have. Oh and the movie Mrs Chan showed us - Knight tale... I think...
It was super nice can... Very funny and exciting. Luv it! But other than that nth interesting. So I am not posting...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D