Seoul Garden. Dedicated to Ying Ling.
Thursday, October 25, 2007


Ying Ling and her creation : The tie series

Ying Ling and her creation: The broken arm hand sling series

Ying Ling and her creation: The bowtie series

Ying Ling and her creation: The tie series

Ice cream melted. The diff favour with diff colour mix together forming a very nice colour... Though it is not very nice here...

Disgusting... it is suppose to be coke, but dunnoe why add ice cream liao become like that...

Small, mini size swiss roll cake... Kawaii!

Yam, strawberry and vanilla ice cream... I like the Yam one but prefer choc best!

Our ice kacang dessert, actually is iceless... The furthest away is designed by lee theng.

This is by Jie Le

This is by meeee!!!!

Hui Min's self made sprite float, Lee Theng's coke float with layers. I like both equally... damn cool... esp when lee theng's one got three layer. But hui min one was pure white!

Tom Yam soup if I am not wrong that is... :)

Why? I wonder is everyone transfering.
First, my chairperson then my squadmate Ying Ling...
I noe u, Ying Ling mad mad one, siao siao one, like siao zhar bor like that...
Sicko oso, haaasss, but u never fail to "entertain" me with ur lame and sick jokes!
When I noe that u are transfering, I was damn damn damn sad can... I will be losing another great fren like u... Another squadmate. U are one of the first few ppl I noe in NPCC.
Fun. Lame. Spastic. Humorous. Chio. Nice. These words still cannot describe u full yar?
I hope the time we spent in seoul garden will leave a beautiful memory in u yar? U noe the funny scene when someone fell and we kept laughing? U noe who I am saying right?
Well, u and ur funny creations were damn lame. And, u are damn open can...
Here are my wishes to u:
- Good Luck
- All the best
- Jia You
- Smile forever
- Remember us, all ur frens in RV
- Stay chio and gud figure as always.
Lastly, pls noe that I will miss u and never will I forget I have such a great fren like u, Ying Ling!

I luv u very much Ying Ling!!!











(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D