To my very dear 2hot to handle '06
Friday, October 12, 2007

The first time I step to this school, it was all so strange to me. All of you in 2H, (then 1H) were the first group of people I met, and also the first group of new friends I made. As we moved on from commonwealth to malan road, not only did our school compound change, all of us changed too. I took a good look at our class photo and then I realised... We had become more matured and bonded... Not only that, our physical appearance differs from that when we first entered. Time really flies...Soon, we have to bid farewell. I believe that even though we may be in different classes, but our friendship and those wonderful memories will be taken along with us.
Many celebrations and events we gone through had brought us together with stronger ties. Members of 2H, we luaghed, we joke, we cried, we get angry, we get worried, we had fun, we shared. All together as a class. I am glad to have such a wonderful class.... even if we part, wish all of you the very best...
2H RAWKS!!! WE SERIOUSLY RAWKS!!!
I will miss the time we share together...
THANK YOU 2H!!!
#1 yong en: Clever yen... very smart... not only do you excel academically, but also in singing and art... Just an
advice: Be confident! and... I will miss you...
#2Ya Wen: You are like a roller coaster... crazy and full of high and low moments... I enjoy your company
very much... You have the most unique personaltiy I ever came across, I will remember you are Kage's
leader
#3 Shannon: Shannnooooonn :)
#4 Yong Lim: You are rather quiet and full of mystery... Though I do not talk to you very often but you are a wonderful
friend to me.
#5 Rachel: Our class da jie da! Your math is so damn good can... And you are the type of friend who stands up for
us. Thanks alot!
#6 Wan Yi: I think your eng damn pro can... i jealous liaoz..haaa
#7 Xin Hui: Though you speak rather softly, but you are a very fun gal to talk to, and you are and ex-XNPs too!
#8 Gloria: When I first know you I was very scared of you cause I think you quiter fierce, but now, I think you are a
fun friend to be with:)
#9 Sey Chee: Another studies damn pro one... paiseh i copy ur idea to deicate post to the class, u run sooo fast...
i can never catch up with u... haass
#10 Yee Hueh: Those who dunnoe you think you are the very very guai and clever gal, you are clever but you can get
lame too...Never judge a book by its cover, I suppose!
#11 Jesslyn: Ahhh our class SC... I will always remeber your sleepy looks and those tu diao face, my tablemate!
Remember you always! Dun be so sotong le ks? Haaa
#12 Jie Le: Classmate and squadmate and same house! I think it is really cool yar? I will remember you as the gal
who always speak up for her frens... at least we will still be squadmates!
#13 Michelle: I dun really speak with you alot but you are a nice gal...
#14 Yee Jia: Hmmm... how long have I been classmates with you? Since pri3 yar? Waaaa... so looong le... ha. Still
have good leadership!
#15 Seah LiQin: Heh heh... seah seah... my rocket launching partner, you are a fun and hilarious fren, love ur
accompany as I always have lots of laugh with u around!
#16 Shirlyn: The most open and one of the craziest person I ever met... you are chio and a very fun fren!
#17 Mavis: I remember you always sing song while looking at me and always so suddenly that I stunned... You can
always make our class get high with ur outspoken personality!
#18 Evelyn: The choc-rox gal...laugh and laugh and laugh!
#19 Toh LQ: Heh... always the look most matured but yet the mind not most matured one...U are the best in
cooking I suppose and you always have sooo much to say.. will miss ur stories!
#20 Yan Ran: You damn damn damn quiet...but u can get very funny u noe...haaaass
#21 Jillian: Funny and full of laughter... artistic too, will miss ur laughter
#22 Ruth: Another crazy gal, full of surprises for us!
#23 Adam: I am sorry that we obstracized u, but you will always control urself... jia you!
#24 Wei Ping: U always say I short and got stepped on the foot by me... haaa sorry la...
#25 Yu Qi: You mean liao lor... always top the class.. so smart!
#26 Wilson: Ur drawings very nice.. u are a very funny guy too..
#27 Chee How: The class great joker who always pull my hair, but u are very funny and brings lame stuff..
#28 Jing Zhan: Dun noe u quite well, but when it comes to work, you are always serious!
#29 Malcolm: You are a skinny guy who noes guitar!
#30 Wei Qiang: Home econs partner and the guy who bullies me ha
#31 Sheng Jue: Makes us laugh when doing presentation
#32 Kiat Peng; The IT pro who carried a PC to school before haass
#33 Shao Wei: Sing and sing none stop... jia you for the next campus superstar!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D