West Malaysia Trip Day 3
Sunday, October 07, 2007


That is meee...

It is time to go homeeee...


The kang kong we "harvested"... Alot bah?

Huge plantation...neat!

The coconut pudding was delicious!!!

I like the second outfit nice!(next to the pink shirt)

The outfit I like is sold here... It cost a bomb... too bad, cant buy...

Ahhh this shopping centre is extremely nice!

Nice tiles... the whole place looks like life-size chessboard!

One of the entrance.. It got a cool design...

I forgot why I took this pic but the sky is nice!

Canon???

Nice sculpture :)

It is the St Paul chapel or sth...

St Paul's model...purity!

On the way up...

Everything there is red...

A huge shipwreck? Whoa...

Dunnoe wad is this building doing there... but...

Fountain!

Flowery cow



Jess and meee.. last day in hotel :(

Urban / City

This one looks like penguine to me...lol

A streak appearing out of nowhere?





























(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D