Taiwan part2
Thursday, November 29, 2007

SO.... the journey shall continue...
Day 3
morning call - 6.30
1st destination - Tarako National Park
It was really a hard time getting there, cause it was up in the mountains. The guide says sometimes, on the way up, the bus seems to be toppling over so it will be rather scary cause it was very high up there. Ha! But I did not have that feeling. Anyway, there was jam on the way up cause there is some repair work going on. When I reach the bridge called ci mu qiao, we took some pics there. It was really beautiful up there, really. It was very cooling there too.
2nd destination - I forgot the name but it is like a kind of science centre and a factory
The place allows you to experience earthquakes, typhoon, temperature that of snowing, 3-D adventure, etc. Very cool. I think it is a really good experience, I was nearly blown off by the typhoon although there is this metal thing to grab on but the hair was very pricky and so my face was very painful due to the end of my hairs poking and pricking me. Haaasss... The snowy place was so god damn cold that I ran out hurriedly. Lunch time!
3rd destination - Bridge of 8celestial (direct translate vaguely)
It is near the sea. It so happen that it was drizzling and the wind was very big, I nearly got blown away again. Haaasss, here there are lots of stones of many colours. They were beautiful, visitors often collect some stones and bring back home as souvenirs.
4th destination - One of the wonders on earth
Normally, water of rivers, lakes and even water in drain flows downhill but here, it was completely the opposite. OMG! So amazing. Ha! But then nth much happen except that I am truely amazed by the water. Lol! As the sky was getting dark, we moved on to the hotel we are staying for that night. I am moving house every day!!! :P
The Hotel - This is not the name of the hotel... I am sorry to say that I never tried to notice the names of the hotel not to say remember, Haassss. Uh this hotel has got spa, open space spa not those in confined room. Male and female share the same pool. The water are hot naturally, not man made. There is this place right outside the spa pool where they have got eggs for u to cook if u wan to. We had dinner in the restaurant of the hotel. After dinner, is free time, so most of the ppl went downstairs for the spa. I stayed in my room cause I was not feeling well after the dinner... sianz... Nvm the fun comes later. Our guide treated us at this place where ppl gather to sing and drink and eat. I ordered their chocolate coffee and the adults drink beer. The boss there was very nice and entertaining, we dressed up in silly costumes and oso he perform magic tricks for us. We stayed there till midnight before retiring back to our rooms. It was very fun that night! :) So the day ended there.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D