|
the TAIWAN trip Tuesday, November 27, 2007 Welcome to TAIWAN! I mean welcome to read about my trip to Taiwan:) Set off on the 20th by China airline. The plane was not bad, just abit of squeasy... There is a mini television attached to the back of each seats so every one has got their own television to watch movie. shows, play games, etc. They have got hairspray, harry potter, transformers, etc. Quite cool, the food was OK. Wait, let me get back to the main topic... Taiwan. The first day cause the flight was delayed so we arrived at Taiwan quite late. The minute I stepped out of the airport in Taiwan, there was a guts of strong wind blowing towards us. Brrr... It was cold initially, but eventually it was cool. Unlike Singapore, the air was really fresh and the weather was very cooling. I hardly sweat there, nice! Haaass. So the first day we went to this shiling night market where we looked about. The clothes there were quite nice but all are long sleeve unsuitable to be worn in Sing. I ate the tian1 fu4 luo2 also called tian2 bu4 la4 in Sing. It was delicious. I saw their train (MRT) they called it tie2 yun4. Realise all are in chinese? There is more chinese to come. Ha! After that, we went to the hotel. It was quite eerie cause the room was at the corner, it was called qi2 ling2 if i am not wrong. Their room the hotel got four options, weak, medium, strong and off. Cool right? Day2 Morning call - 6.30 Set off - 8 First destination - I am not sure was it is called actually, but it was situated on the high mountains so it was damn cold, to add on, it was drizzling. The place was a long street lined up with shops that sells alot of things to eat. There were the smelly tofu, i tell u it really stinks. Haaaasss... The shop i had the best impression was the last shop. It sells tea leaves, damn nice one and oso sweets, not those normal sweets but some sweets from Taiwan. I must say the shopkeeper was very nice. She was funny and gave us discounts. She chat with us alot. The place sells muachi, I mean another shop. After doing some shopping, we moved on to a ver beautiful place near the ocean. I think is pacific ocean... It was really beautiful. Many years, due to the sea hitting against the shore, many different kind of rock statues appeared, without any man's effort or wadsoever, the rocks are of different shape, some of a large mushroom, some of shoes, pigs, etc. But cause it is near the ocean, it was damn cold. There was a mini mart there where I bought this mango drink made from mango ice cream. I oso bought two cute keychain there. The toilet there are those temporary one, it was rather disgusting. After that we continued to a restaurant for lunch. Next, we went to a temple where the goddess was carved out of pure gold and pure jade. The is this popiah ice cream nearby. I was delicious. Following on was a really really long journey up the mountains. U can see the clouds covering the mountains and the sea washing against the shore. When we finally reach the destination, it was really dark. In Taiwan, at 5pm, the sun already set so it was getting dark at 5. At 6, it was the same as 8pm in sing. The Amei tribe was situated in an isolated area. We went there to see their performance. After the performance we went back to the hotel. The lobby of the hotel had got two computer with internet connection where i used it the next morning... Ok the rest of the trip i will post next time along with some pics... Bye! |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |