2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ok ok I wil will update.
Basically I am still very sad cause i lost all the phots i took in Taiwan!
Ahhhh so super blur of meeeeee!!!!
Uh.... this is the 2008 first update.
Haaaasss...
Initially in the new class i was sitting next to Jess...
Then somehow I was absent and the next thing i noe was
I am sitting with yu jun... Uh but in the end i did not
cause pearlyn came over to sit with me :) Then mr tan change our seats! :(
I sit with Pearlyn still but laura and zhi qi was sitting at window seat at the door.
Laura was very pissed so much so that she slammed her stuff down
REAL HARD! I sia dao cause i right in front of her.
Then ms tan changed the sitting arrangment again! :(
I sit with veronica(second row), pearlyn and janice in front (first row)
jess behind me with zhi qi(third row) Laura was still where she was.
I am quite Ok with it cause pear, jan all around me. :) But then I am so
STRESSED
physics got test, math got test, chem got test. test test and TEST!
Sian...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D