|
NPDP training Friday, January 25, 2008 I wonder if my decision was correct. Maybe. I mean maybe i should not have agreed to it at all. Maybe. I say maybe, I should not be convinced by them at all. Maybe. I really mean maybe, I should not even give them chance to convince me at all. Maybe. I really say maybe, our squad's drill is not that bad after all. Nearing the end of chem, the sir wasked jing yi and me to come out then broke us a news. OR perhaps an information. He said we were suppose to leave class at 1.15, bus leaving at 1.45. My watch said 1.25 when he told us. Rushed off to tell jun jie they all. Been called the adulturous pair for no reason... I noe they were joking. Jun Jie explained to me. Went to New Town then towards HTA with them. Did a bit of drill then we had break then drill again. We did wheeling. HOPEFULLY, i will improve in the wheeling. I must say, it was slacker then usual NP acts but eventually will get tedious de... Ended at 6. Left for JP with ying shiuan, anna belle and jun jie. Had dinner together. I laugh until I cannot finish my food. JJ was trying to be a host for delicacies... but somehow he made the whole thing extremely hilarious. Anna belle was laughing till she was like crying le. Imagine how funny it was :) I am exhausted. |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |