CNY
Friday, February 15, 2008

The mousie year is here!!!

After school celebration, went to restaurant to have lunch with paternal side.
Chinatown was the next stop.
Saw Chen Li Ping and her husband ^.^
Went to Mac Cafe for mocha with my relatives.
At West Coast park :D
Dinner was with maternal side.
Then go home... sleep.
I was surprise our class got champion :o

Day 1
Early in the morning went to BLS.
Proceeding on is another temple... :(
I lost my favourite brooch and notice only when I went to the second temple. Crap!
Went to my cousin's house for a while and then left.
Lunch and dinner was buffet at godmother's house :p
To much food I suppose.
Mum went to play ma jong.
Went for a tour to look at the pasir ris park linkways.
Kinda cool actually. 0.0
Cause I get to see kite skiing...
Hope to try it one day ^.*

Day 2
Spent the day at cousin's house.
My eldest cousin wanted to make Jap style dessert...
Went to look for green tea ice cream with her :]
Got mocha again haaasss :)
Gambled there, won quite alot through ma jong.
Went home quite late

Day 3
West Coast park.
Very special plce.
First time spending CNY in a park....
Went aunt's house then Vivo where mum bought tv.
After that I had a spicy dinner (HOT!)

Day 4
Stayed at home and did homework.
Frens came over to play ma jong
I was feeling sick, maybe it was a fever :(
At night went over to frens house and won money playing poka cards :)


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D