Wednesday, March 12, 2008


guess if the ball went in.

his in the middle of the road...

pose!

huihui and me... and mx bro

strategise...

think think think!

hmmm...

smile spasly

his too tall, pls bend a little...

whose taller?

zhen you and me :)

smile to the camera!

BBQ!
Mei Xuan and I were in charge of buying food while the rest were at lan.
Finish purchasing but realise the guys have one more hour to go...
Felix came and meet us.
Ate otah...
Crap alot. Me and felix were sharing lame jokes
Went mei xuan house
The stupid guard wanted our ic. Talk and talk non stop.
zhi jie and me were playing psp. Won him thrice I think.
Pissed him off cause he always lose by a bit.
Lucky me I suppose.
Chat about school life.
Realise singapore teachers are really special.
Played pool.
Took photos. The stupid guard was confronted by mx bro.
Later we AP the guard when he come to chase us.
haaassss.
mx bro and jing yi tried throwing me into the pool.
mx bro let go of his hand accidentally. Fell and my spine hurts...
Walk the rest to the bus stop.
Went to playground and played swing.
Me versus mx bro. I won. HA!
Played wu gui wu gui pa! Ha... won a few rounds.
Laze around at mx house till next morning.
Left to get number one u.
Meet mx they all to watch movie.
I watched meet the spartans. Manage to sneak in haaasss...

The rest of the holidays were boring. Busy doing reading article.

Still have two more articles to go. Bye!



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D