ITC
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just returned from ITC (UG Camp).
Forgot to bring my toothbrush... arghhhh...
Fall in in full u... forgot to bring safety first badge... arghhhh...
Lee theng was like y ur shirt so empty...
Then i realised i missed out that badge.
The official opening of the camp was followed by learning flagstuff.
Sat on the grasses. Pants was wet cause the ground was wet. Yucks!
Tied W whipping on the pole. The whole camp was taken by sirs :p
After learning flagstuff we "check in" sounds like we are going to live in hotel...
The "hotel" is the container classroom in front of the DNT lab so it was extremely hot and stuffy.
In the end we were allowed to on the aircon... Wooots :)
Night trail was in school. Actually the atmosphere was scarier than last year :o
Twice we went into the dark toilet - no lights.
Then there is this junior scaring himself. LOLS!
After night trail was solo night.
Placed near performing arts building facing the pitch darkness.
Behind the block where the dunnoe wad comp lab is.
Dogs barking, weird noises, cold wind.... Brrrr... Cold...
When night come, NCO loves to steal flags.
Strategy: hold on to the pole while sleeping. Works only if u are light sleeper.
In the end we left one flag, all the flags with the guys were stolen.
Sec ones told us they tied the flags to the desk... In the end all got stolen :(
Fire Drill... sian, I was seriously very very very sleepy and tired.
PT was rather tough.
Ran empty stomach, feel like vomitting. The last round was really the last straw.
Drill. Changing parade. Managed to change back to full u in less than 10mins.
Yes! Got back one more flag :)
Start was drill, everyone really put in effort cause we wan back one more flag.
But it was toooo hot, we lost concentration and patience in the end cause we keep getting scolded.
We stood under the sun dunnoe for how long. Thirsty and tired... :(
I noe we AP... :o
Recrea. i totally got no mood for it. But then I managed to score twice (basketball).
Surprised, but lee theng was upset and pissed.
In the end we all stopped playing.
Went to get stuff for field cooking.
Watermelon and pineapple mega feast!
Haaasss our creation was wierd but nice! Uhhh maybe not all...
After field cooking, we thought perhaps we can have rope obstacle but we had lessons.
It was very boring so boring that I wanted to sleep.
Ended up doodling while the rest were sleeping.
They practice dance for the campfire.
Again I sat there babysitting the flags... Sian...
We played this challenge where we have to build a structure.
Broke at first then later we use a stronger pole.
Get some plastic bags with puzzle piece, then ans question to get flag.
Have to tie flag to the flagpole but cannot reach so forget it.
Rope obstacle was next.
The balancing on rope with lee theng was successful but I flew out during landing...
Dunnoe how but I did.
Suicide window, limbs not long enough.
Still I suceed.
Quickly went to the vertical climb.
Excited about trust for(not sure of its spelling)
Got wrapped up... LOLS.
Whole squad practice dance.
I am the DJ and babysitter again.
Dinner time was outside canteen on the floor with boiling milo.
Took the time to practice dance again after dinner.
Finally, the campfire.
I left for home. Mr Oh walked me out to the gate.
So nice of him :)




















(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D