Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mon got math remedial.

Nice Janice accompanied me:) Super nice of her!!!

Haaaassss...

Tues got CCA. So looking forward though it was PT.

Lee Theng waited for me before going to CCA.

210 jumping jets and 100 sit up. I hurt my back again during sit up cause the ground very hard.

Ran and ran. Did the 400m relay. Nearly die cause my leg cramp halfway. :(

Thanks to the guys and zhi qi. We got water break!!! Ha!

After CCA we played ball games then came the person who chased us home.

Rarrrr...

Lee Theng got pissed off :( Sorry, didn't mean it we were just joking.

Scary, really scary when she pissed. :(

Recently i realise NPAP ending soon.

Quite sad. I will miss the sir and mdm there and the very fun training.

I will miss the no.1 u too!!! Haaaassss, i suppose all good things come to an end one day:(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D