School reopen
Monday, March 17, 2008

I so hate math...

Dunnoe why but whenever it comes to math test, I will have mental block...

Blanks BLANKS AND BLANKS!!!

I know how to do the sums but I am always to nervous.

Did not realise that there is a new time table.

Went to school and found out there is PE

Crap had to play the games in pinafore.

Argh... so uncomfortable!!!

After school today, boarded bus with Lee Theng and Jess they all.

Pai seh jess, I went to sit with squadmates.

On the way to JE, we chat alot.

The squad... everything

I luv my squadmates alot!!!

Bad day for Jun Ming I suppose

Or maybe good :)

He lost his wallet...

Found it afterwards.

He sooo gonna treat jess and me for lunch.

2 meals :) Haaaasssss

Anyway, tomorrow is TLQ and pig mama badae! :)

Random!!!




(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D