ATC
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ta Daaaaa!!!! I am back in a piece:)
Haaaasssss... this time round the atc is more fun than last year.
Seriously. No kidding. Really.
Lols... sir was revealing our groups on the bus.
Luckily I was like the only one that has got a female squadmate with me too so I am not alone:)
Lucky me. But in the end, there was a change. I am with lee theng again.
Cool right? Same as last year. Lucky us.
HaHa! Sat on the boat with squadmates. That jing yen again... pairing ppl up. Lols.
Listen here jing yen, I did not have the wish to compete with u about the cube ks...
I not as free as u! Haaasssss.
BUT you miss ur beloved cube during camp right?
As we waited for other schools we sat on the seriously hot floor.
Our butt nearly got cooked under the hot sun with that soooo hot floor.
I am in group three but we mixed up the groups and became group 4. LOLS!
Cannot really rmb the ppl name in my group cause there are some ppl I hardly ever talk to!

List a few names i rmb:
Jia Xin- She is the best female camper!!! really nice!!! Her laughter is contagious:) Female mascot some more:)
NuKun- I cannot get her spelling right... and I find it hard to pronounce. Ha. She is very nice too!
Ass-leader - I am so sorry... forgot her name. My bad my bad... but she is oso nice. Everyone in my group is super nice can! :):):)
Issac- Never talk to him... Always eat the sweet sneakily is all i rmb. O.o he is the advertiser
Jeryl- Lols i dunno how his name is spelt. Our unwilling male mascot. Haaasss he is a real joker with that fren of his
Zhi Yong- this is the joker fren. he did the shake banana action damn well. Haha. Real funny guy, he is.
Sawa.... - his name is really long and hard to remember. His the one who eats nth. HaHa
Joven- Hope I got it right. His the one who volunteer alot
Joseph- I think thats the name... never speak to him
LOL!!!! I realise I really cannot rmb much. Thats bad. real bad...

Ok. So. The real fun started only on the second day. The first day we made our way to campsite as a group while playing treasure hunt. We named our group banana and played this game at night where we have to tie legs together.
Day2:
Primitive fire starting- We were given three matches and went uphill to collect dried leaves, twigs and stuff. We started a real big fire but we boiled the water next to the fire. The sir found it amusing.
Build shelter- Using ponchos and other stuff, we built a temp shelter and then the sir pour water over it with us hiding below.
Water confidence- Jump into the sea. I was the first... Lols and the water super duper salty. Haaassss. Got very very wet. But it was fun, wanted to go again!!! But cannot :(
LUNCH!!!
IRC- First gal in group to go again. HaHa. Had a hard time climbing over the green railings. The last part where i walk on a rope with the aid of a few distant dangling ropes was real scary. Thankfully I completed it.
Tunnel- LOLS. I am the front person. At the start lee theng came flying in and kicked me. After that I kept slipping down the slope full of sand. No one was in front of me so no one can pull me up. Asked lee theng to push me. Few attempts to get it right :)
Campfire- real amusing. all the guys turned femine... lols. they performed dares and it is real hilarious.
Day3- PT, BREAKFAST, CLEAN UP, GO HOME. somehow we were all very high when we go home.
Bad thing: Lots of insects bites! :(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D