:):)><
Thursday, May 22, 2008

I haven't been updating for a rather long time... so i shall try make this post long:)

Firstly, Jess!!!
Sorry sorry... I know I am quite useless during CID
All the work seems to be on you, scold me all you want.
Feeling very apologetic and useless:(
I shall help you out more next time! No worries!!!

Next, LeeTheng
No need to say sorry to me. U did not do anything mean to me.
Anyway, u must jia you and dun be sad liao ks? Jia You!!! I Luv u:)
I hope the incident the other time will not affect us ks?
Cheer Up! Lets survive the camp together and I really look forward to thai trip!

And Mei Xuansssss
U forgot to take photo with me?! How CAN U!!! But never mind. Next time remember liao:)
Anyway, u didn't listen again. I going to camp so sunday cannot go!!! REMEMBER PLS!!!

Squadmates, our score in photo hunt got overtaken. Lets break the record again ks? Racist Jing Yen, u heard me? Bet u wanna go win them right? Haaaaasssss.... O. The thai trip during hols really is soooo exciting! I cannot wait to go! 4 full days with squadmates:)
Ahhhhh!!!! I going crazy about it liao.
Jiele and i were listing down things we shuld buy there. Soon, will write a shopping list. haha. Survival camp is tmr, i hope will survive thru it.
Lols and I slept through the whole bio lesson today.
It is like super warm and stuffy and the lesson was super boring. Lots of ppl were sleeing liaos...




(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D