Ang's concert
Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ok ok. before I go thai, I must must must rmb about angela's concert...
I forgot about it... heh hehs
So... I must say the concert is great!
Really.
First of all, her voice is superb... being loud, impactful and all. Impressive!
Haha... Everyone was like super high esp those behind me... scream non-stop.
Nearly went deaf... but the songs were very nicely sung!
ok... her costumes were very much better.
She wore this green dress that is real short at HK concert and made her look like some tribal gal:)
cute but not very nice.
This time round she wore a red dress- mini instead. sweet and nice :p
And instead of the back dress which is revealing but nice cause it shows her figure well she wore a t-shirt and jeans.
Plain and simple but nice!
Her concert is nice and enjoyable but too short! ><
ok thats all need to prepare for thai!!! :)






























(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D