Thai trip- Day 2
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

After the trip to thai, I seriously am listing caterpillar as the most hateful and gross thing!
Their movements and their hairy body makes my hair stand. Seriously!


Heh heh... my bed at the resort

Eeeewwwkkk... caterpillar...

elephant ride!!! Very fun ><

Ele rider's daughter afraid of standing on ele head :p

Ele with tusk... mine dun have :(


Going down the slope!! O.o

Resting??? Ha ha...

Bee hive! Watch out... no worries, no bees living in it :D

This soft drink is nice. Lol random haha >.<


Ready to explore the cave? Lets go! Lol i knocked my head in it heh heh...


Interesting and really packed lunch i suppose...
rise in plastic bag. cool idea huh?

On the way to village --->

Lucky us... buffaloes bathing. Uh spa?


Their classroom... one and only i think


While waiting for train... I really luv the sky and I
realise only after I got to thai haha :) <3


Nice view from the train station!


EH... i dunno wad is it saying.

Mr Oh posing for the lens! Cheese haha...


Stopped at this station for some time so random pics were taken :0


Can tell i bored right? Solo fan suddenly. Ha!

I like this pic. The reflection is nice!

Another dangerous expedition. O. the ride was on death railway!



A bomb drop here before... COOL? I say.. scary.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D