all mixed up
Monday, July 28, 2008

I faced ether and said : " veron, u need me to help u return cups?"
Then I held on to jess and said: " Ether, I got sth to tell you."
LOLs!
Sth was seriously wrong la. haha. ps, dun mean to grab the wrong person and say the wrong thing.
Guess wad wan zhen, right after I said it is lucky I nv c the gal, I saw her during lunch break!
Phew she nv c me. haha:)
Stayed back and did ROD proposal.
Woosh! Did finish within a short period of time with huimin:)
Though not perfect but still can make it right? ><
Went home with huimin and snacked waffle on the way home.
Huimin said she can hardly get hungry after obs but I am the opp.
Haha. sth has gone wrong.
By the way, ROD coming! Next week some more I think.
Haven do much yet. Die. so much to do so little time :)
O. and thanks squadmate for the cake! :) Thanks alot!



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D