|
bball Saturday, July 05, 2008 An act today... supposedly taking the juniors but in the end only took for recrea. one hour PT and two whole hour of free time. Discussing dance for ROD with jj and simin. Took juniors for recrea. quite fun and funny. they are so fun. but still they sian sian one so it was quite hard to make them get high. Its like only raymeo and i were being high there. LOLS! Hahaha... went je for lunch at KFC. I luv their piping hot cheese. So yummy!!! Anyway, played photo hunt- well not me but the guys. I was meddling with yin shiuan rubiks cube. As usual, went to play bball. Today wasn't that good, only score a few times. Ha! I never realise bball can be so fun until this year. Lols... I have live in vain all these years :( ha just jk-ing. My leg was about to break liao after the game. ok... i was asked to do this. diff from before but!... u c for urself... ** 7 things tat scare u.. 1) Flying Crockroach.. 2) Lizard.. 3) spiders.. 4) disgusting caterpillar.. 5) hard fall.. 6) nth else... im brave... jkjk ** 7 things tat u lik the most.. 1) nice blue skies.. 2) clear and tempting water.. 3) clouds.. nice.. 4) purple!.. 5) turquoise :).. 6) my phone.. 7) PSP (haha) ** 7 things tat r impt in ur room.. 1) PSP.. impt k, kill boredom! lols 2) fans 3) My comp.. 4) Wardrobe.. 5) plushies!!!.. 6) My bed.. 7) random stuff... ** 7 Random Facts Abt U.. 1) I am just me.. 2) I have two eyes, two ears a mouth just like any other ppl.. 3) I am not invisible.. 4) Just random.. 5) I have height.. 6) I am a female.. 7) I need to eat.. ** 7 things tat u plan to do b4 u die.. 1) normal, relax lifestyle.. 2) buy all the things i wan.. 3) accomplish all my tasks.. 4) live the dream.. 5) have enuf sleep.. 6) shall not ask too much..... :) ** 7 Things u can do.. I Believe I CAN do alot more things than just seven!!! ** 7 Things tat attract u to the opp sex.. Too lazy to state ** 7 celebrity crushes.. NIL.. Why shuld i? ** 7 ppl to tag.. heh heh heh... shall not tag anyone... too troublesome for them... :) >.< |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |