Monday, July 14, 2008

Wad zhi qi says is really true.
Sometimes I really think zhi qi's words are very helpful...
Thanks loads:)

Tues act -
Took the act.

I took their attendance and realise it was a long list...
Sec ones had drill. They really did improve since the last time.
Raymeo, wilson, me and zhiqi took the sec1s.
After drill, they had PT.
Went over to sec2 since sec1 has got so many ICs.
Took a look there and went back to sec1s.

After the sec1s went running I decided to run with the sec2s since I have nth to do and had an urge to run.
Joined back with the sec1s to take them for obstacle course. Good job!
Completed monkey bar in around 3mins. Good result for such a big squad.
Speech day brefing was up before we were released. Tired.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D