Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The tables are seperated.
Still, we changed seating partners...
Two more days, i am counting down to the start of sep hols :D
actually i dunno to laugh or not about this because it means that i can sleep late but then have to study and mug mug:(
Like zhi qi, i am also beginning to dislike alot of ppl. not HATE but DISLIKE
Quite bad but cannot help it. Some ppl just cmi la...
Today during chi it was freaking funny, chi teacher actually read out Boon Chong's compo.
I rmb there is this part where it says wad "I am not sure y the two gals are looking at me. Probably because I am shuai and handsome"
...
I not being mean but then before that there was this part where he discibes a gal like that
"she is a 'sunshine' gal who says that if the windows of the class are not open, she will suffocate and die. her voice is sweet and gentle"
ok i was like laughing like wad the hell with jess lor. I think xu ling was so amused that he cried.
It was the most interesting chi lesson i ever had so far. SERIOUSLY!
Listening to some compos that describe ppl until damn hilarious that u will laugh till ur jaw drop!:p
The one describing Jun Ming is even more entertaining.
"when xxx person is being mentioned he will giggle and deny knowing the person. when xxx walk past and ignore him he will pull a long face and say that she ignored him"
he totally no face liao haha :p

I luv ap-ing ppl now. How?
I noe ppl sucks when they ap ppl
But who cares, if u really dislike the person then dun bother about masking urself to treat them well because u have to be truthful to urself.
And i only ap ppl who really sucks
The chi book about the grandmother is really good.
-Even if there is 100 ppl around u who dun like u, turn around and take a look. there are still billions off ppl out there who dun hate u.
I luv this, i really do.
As long as u dun care how ppl think of u, be urself and there is no need to be guilty about.
Be confident and true to urself or u will feel sorry. There is no need to be superficial (although i dunno y there are some ppl who are), even if u are merciless with ur words, that is who u really are and live with it. Even if u are always doing sth that others may not like, that is still u. Sometimes misunderstanding sparks off hatred but so what? As long as u noe what u have done and what other think is wrong, u dun have to care much about how they look at u. Face ur life with ur trueself and be optimistic. Y make urself unhappy right?
I have learnt all these from zhi qi and Laura. Thanks to them:D Really luv them lor!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D